Chief Technology Officer at Humble HumansJanuary 2016 - Current
I am responsible for overseeing our development team and implementing technologies and processes to streamline workflow. I am also responsible for generating new business and managing growth strategies.
Co-Founder & CEO at at MerchwerksJanuary 2006 - Current
Merchwerks is the holding company for Cowerks, Bands on a Budget, Merchwerks Touring, and Fresh Markets. My role includes working with our product managers to help steer brand growth. I also oversee company digital strategy and work with our team on defining and executing on a variety of initiatives.
Founder & Lead Software Developer, DBL Systems - 2004 - 2016
Lead Instructor, Ruby on the Beach Coding Bootcamp - 2014 - 2015
Software Engineer, ITT Industries - 2002 - 2004
Network Engineer, Lucent Technologies - 2000 - 2002
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & LEADERSHIP
- Steering product and company direction by clearly defining objectives, milestones, and facilitating execution.
- Clear communicator who understands the power of building trust within a team.
- Long term strategist who can manage a series of moving parts to accomplish pre-defined objectives.
- Creative thinker who can intuitively put unique ideas into action.
- Problem solver and self starter who constantly seeks out new opportunities.
- Master connector & team player invested in the greater good.
WEB & MOBILE DEVELOPMENT
I have over 15 years experience in software development, primarily in the web & mobile space. I am stack and language agnostic but I particularly enjoy working with cutting edge and open source technologies.
I am also well versed in product and project management and managing design and development teams both on site and remote.
- Languages & Frameworks:
- Dev Ops:
Linux, AWS, Heroku, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Git, Blockchain
- Project Management & Workflow:
Agile Methodologies, Git, Sprint.ly, Trello, Jira, Slack, Google Hangouts
- Creating comprehensive digital marketing strategies for brands using a data driven approach
- Building Sales Funnels, Targeted Landing Pages, and Streamlined User Flows
- Managing Paid Facebook & Adwords Campaigns
- Running Targeted Remarketing Campaigns to Engage with Prospective Customers
- Building and Managing a Well Curated & Consistent Social Media Calendar
- Engaging in Email List Building, Marketing, and Drip Campaigns to Reengage Customers
- Managing Content Creation Including Blogs, Videos, and Images
Montclair State University
Major: Computer Science
Minors: Mathematics, Physics
THINGS THAT INTEREST ME
I enjoy working with cutting edge technologies and helping companies solve interesting and challenging problems. I currently have an interest in Blockchain projects both from a software and business development perspective. I also enjoy speaking at events and leading workshops & classes.
You can say hello here: Email, Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.