- Founder, Fresh Markets - Year round farmers & makers markets and pop-up shopping experiences. [2012 - present]
- Co-Founder, Cowerks - Workspaces & Community for Monmouth County Entrepreneurs & Business Professionals [2010 - present]
- Co-Founder/CTO, BandsOnABudget.com [2006 - 2020]
- CTO, Humble Humans [2016 - 2019]
- Founder & Lead Software Developer, DBL Systems [2004 - 2016]
- Lead Instructor, Ruby on the Beach Coding Bootcamp [2014 - 2015]
- Software Engineer, ITT Industries [2002 - 2004]
- Network Engineer, Lucent Technologies [2000 - 2002]
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & LEADERSHIP
- Steering product and company direction by clearly defining objectives, milestones, and facilitating execution.
- Clear communicator who understands the power of building trust within a team.
- Long term strategist who can manage a series of moving parts to accomplish pre-defined objectives.
- Creative thinker who can intuitively put unique ideas into action.
- Problem solver and self starter who constantly seeks out new opportunities.
- Master connector & team player invested in the greater good.
WEB & MOBILE DEVELOPMENT
I have over 15 years experience in software development, primarily in the web & mobile space. I am stack and language agnostic but I particularly enjoy working with cutting edge and open source technologies.
I am also well versed in product and project management and managing design and development teams both on site and remote.
- Languages & Frameworks:
- Dev Ops:
Linux, AWS, Heroku, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Git, Blockchain
- Project Management & Workflow:
Agile Methodologies, Git, Sprint.ly, Trello, Jira, Slack, Google Hangouts
- Creating comprehensive digital marketing strategies for brands using a data driven approach
- Building Sales Funnels, Targeted Landing Pages, and Streamlined User Flows
- Managing Paid Facebook & Adwords Campaigns
- Running Targeted Remarketing Campaigns to Engage with Prospective Customers
- Building and Managing a Well Curated & Consistent Social Media Calendar
- Engaging in Email List Building, Marketing, and Drip Campaigns to Reengage Customers
- Managing Content Creation Including Blogs, Videos, and Images
Montclair State University
Major: Computer Science
Minors: Mathematics, Physics
THINGS THAT INTEREST ME
I enjoy working with cutting edge technologies and helping solve interesting and challenging problems. I currently have an interest in Web3, DAOs & Blockchain projects. I also enjoy speaking at events and leading workshops & classes.
You can say hello here: Email, Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.